Application for a study programme at the ETH Zurich
Please enable Java Script. It is required for proper operation of eApply.
Cookies are not allowed. Please allow (session-) cookies.
The application period for Bachelor's degree Programmes starting in the Autumn Semester 2017 lasts from 1 November 2016 to 30 April 2017 CET.
- More about admission to Bachelors Degree Programmes.
- For the ETH Bachelor programme in Medicine (human medicine) you need to apply at swissuniversities by the latest 15 February.
The application period for Master's Degree Programmes lasts from 1 March 2017 to 31 March 2017 CET.
- Applications which are handed in after the deadline will not be considered.
- More about admission to Master's Degree Programmes.
- More about MAS Admissions.
Having problems with your nethz credentials? Call the Servicedesk (Tel. 044 632 77 77).
If you need assistance, click on the Help link in the top right-hand corner of this webpage.
- Use only Western European characters (Latin-1, ISO-8859-1). Other characters e.g. Slavic or Cyrillic characters will not be processed.
- For the printout, Acrobat Reader by Adobe needs to be installed on your personal computer
- To navigate, do not use the "Browser Back" button but "Continue" and "Back" instead.
- Always end the session through the “Logout” button.
- If you logged in through SWITCHaai, please close the browser window after logging out.
I don't have a login
The application process includes three steps:
- Registration: In order to register you need to create a personal account. You will also need a digital passport photograph. Exception: Students and employees of ETH Zurich can use their personal university account. Special students and auditors: Please register.
- Fill out the application form.
- Print the completed application form and send it to ETH Zurich within the appointed deadline.